Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rain Drops

Warm fluffy shower, a mug of late, piano playing loud in my headphones and the sound of raindrops outside my window.. Heaven on Earth!
I haven't blogged online in such a long time, yet all that time offline, I'm keeping the papers I wrote, I just choose not to share them.. At least not now..
The smell of the rain just takes your breath away, makes you feel like there's hope! It's refreshing.. The sight of the pouring rain, makes you feel like everything can be washed away, even your darkest mistakes, your deepest regrets, they can all be washed away.. Just like the rain takes the dust away!
And the sound of the piano, makes the rain complete.. Like nothing's missing, except for the hope you bring for yourself.. If the sun rises, and the rain pours, then you too can go fr beyond you think you were destined for..
It may be an epic thought, but you just know it, that the rain always give you the power to believe that you should never give up on yourself.. So NEVER give up on yourself, cause you're worth the fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment