Sunday, January 23, 2011

They Save Me

They save me, and they don't even know it..
They bring me back when I'm about to lose it..
They're always there, even when they're not..
They make me happy, like my life has just begun..
They remind me that there's a place for me on this planet..
At times I've almost lost hope and can't even stand it..
I don't know how would I have kept going without them..
And I know if I had another lifetime to do, I would've picked no other but each and every one of them..
They're my support system, my hope, my faith.. and the air I breathe..
And I forever will be thankful to God for giving me each gem of these..

They know who they are..=)

2 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3 <3
    U knw wht I want to say! =)))
    U r my CRAZY buddy, u have been with me through the good the bad and everything!! =)))
    I Just LOVE u so much and I wouldn't trade u for the whole world! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    you're the one who I go for when I have something terrible to do to prevent me :D:$:$:$:$ ..
    you're the one who I keep on talking with her in Lectures and sections because I MISS you all the time ... even talking on phone for hours is not of my habits ... but with you its soooo different....
    you're even the only one I shouted at :$:$:$:$:$ .. and you simply forgive my rudeness ...
    you're so much to say ... that my words are not ever enough for you ♥ ♥ ♥ ...
    you're my person ♥ ♥ =')
    I luv you !! =)))) ♥

    ReplyDelete