Saturday, January 1, 2011

Grateful..

It's a new year, or is it just a new day? I love new beginnings, always. But isn't new year just over rated? I mean, it's just a counting system, like I can say new year begins at the end of March, can you sue me?! What the hell am I saying, I do love the new year spirit!
But then again, hope should never be lost, as long as we're alive and breathing, hope should always be around, that's what Allah told us to believe in, is the new year just a state to renew our hope? well, maybe it is! and that we should be grateful for.. I'm grateful!
Grateful for the fact that Allah gave me another chance with a new day to come back to him, grateful for the fact that Allah has blessed me with the life I have, even though I may face (as I naively call them) super troubles, I'm grateful that I get a chance to learn form going through those. I'm grateful for all the mistakes I make, for I know what not to do again. I'm grateful for being alive, and when I die, I will be grateful to Allah for giving me the chance to believe in him when I was alive..

No comments:

Post a Comment