Sunday, January 16, 2011

Letting Go

There's always so much we can do, Always!. We just don't know how much we can achieve, even when we try our hardest. There still is so much in our potentials that we'll never know unless we keep on trying, and doing.
What bothers me, is those small tiny things that hold us back. The ones that sometimes we think they're huge enough to stand in our way. To form obstacles that are not actually there. It could be a small thought or a somebody. Either way, whatever it is, it's completely not worth it!. Why do I say that? because whatever or whoever is really worth it, will be actually a part of what's making us move ahead, not holding you back. So, I hereby state that I have decided to let go of all those small thoughts in my mind that hold me back. Before they grow any bigger to actually stop me. And let go of all the small whispers that float around my mind, giving me words of a person I am not. I know who I am, and I'm going for it. And is it was once said, I pray to God I never lose sight of what's important.. Cause that's what I really want to be watching when my life flashes before my eyes..
Sometimes letting go makes you stronger, and I intend to be stronger..

1 comment:

  1. "It could be a small thought or a somebody. Either way, whatever it is, it's completely not worth it!."
    It is awesome bbe =)=)=)<3

    ReplyDelete